3209 Rockefeller Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
Directions to our Office
EVERETT DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
Our Everett office is located just blocks from both the Everett Municipal Court and Snohomish County District Court. Brian Sullivan is a former prosecutor who has handled thousands of DUI cases.
Going Northbound on I-5:
– Take Exit 192 towards Broadway
– Go about 1.6 miles
– Left on 33rd Street
– Turn Right on Rockefeller
– The office, a one story brown building, is a couple doors down on the right side.
– Please park either on the street, or in our gravel lot accessible by the alley east of the building.
Going Southbound on I-5:
– Take Exit 194 towards Everett Avenue / WA-529
– Keep Right as the exit splits, follow signs for Everett Avenue / WA-529 / City Center
– Right onto Everett Avenue
– Left on Broadway Ave; then Right on Pacific Avenue; then Left on Rockefeller Avenue
– The office is on the east side of the street between 32nd and 33rd.
– Please park either on the street, or in our gravel parking lot accessible by the alley east of the building.
From our office in Everett, Washington we handle cases that appear in the following city courts: Lake Stevens, Arlington, Everett, Monroe, Granite Falls, Mukilteo, and Snohomish County.